Academic Catalog 2023-2024

Slippery Rock University

Visiting Students (PASSHE)

Students desiring to transfer credit and grades earned at other universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education back to Slippery Rock University may do so as “Visiting Students.” Courses taken under this program are treated the same as courses taken at Slippery Rock University in computing the students’ GPA. A special form, with a list of program requirements, is available in the Office of Academic Records and Registration and online and must be approved by the students’ adviser or chairperson, academic dean, and the Director of Academic Records and Registration.