Academic Catalog 2021-2022

Slippery Rock University

Grade Change

Once a grade has been posted, it can only be changed by the professor who originally awarded the grade. If the professor is no longer employed by the university or is not available for some other reason, the request for a grade change should be discussed with the department chairperson. Grade changes must be processed on a grade change form and must be approved by the professor and the chairperson of the department in which the course was offered. Students may not have their grades changed to a withdrawal “W” without their dean’s approval.