Academic Catalog 2023-2024

Slippery Rock University


Students may obtain official transcripts of their academic records from the Office of Academic Records and Registration by written request or placing an online order. A complimentary copy of the transcript is sent to all students upon graduation. Transcripts are not released to students who have outstanding financial obligations, or other holds at the University. The University only issues official transcripts. Unofficial transcripts for currently enrolled students exist on MySRU under the Student Profile tab.  Official transcripts include the student's entire undergraduate and graduate record.  Students may request to have only their SRU undergraduate or graduate record sent.

A student’s academic transcript will indicate any disciplinary action taken that leads to separation from the institution. That is, should a student be suspended or dismissed from the university under the provisions of the Code of Conduct, a notation will be placed on the student’s transcript for the duration of the sanction. The notation will be removed upon expiration or by action of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs; Chief Academic Officer or Chief Student Affairs Officer.