Academic Catalog 2021-2022

Slippery Rock University

Transient Students

Any current undergraduate student from another regionally accredited institution of higher education who wishes to enroll for one semester at Slippery Rock University for credit course work while pursuing a degree program at their home college or university may apply for admission as a transient student. Transient students enroll for one term at Slippery Rock with the intent of returning to their home institution to pursue their degree. Only credits, not grades, return to the home institution. If you are attending one of the PASSHE institutions, and wish to transfer grades and credits back to the home institution, you should apply as Visiting Student status.

How to Apply for Admission as a Transient Student

To apply for Transient Student admission, complete the online application and submit a copy (unofficial or official) of the transcript from the most recently attended college or university to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions; no application fee required.

Transient students must enroll and make payment by registration and fee payment deadlines as published in the Class Schedule for the term in which they wish to enroll.

Transient students are admitted through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions for all enrollment terms.