Bailey Library supports the mission of Slippery Rock University by developing collections and services that make the Library integral to the learning process, both within and beyond the classroom. The University has completed a multi-phased renovation of Bailey Library to enhance the facility and better serve the needs of the 21st century academic student.
Services and resources include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Librarians
- Holdings which include print and electronic books, government documents, print and electronic journals, newspapers, DVDs, audio books, archival records and special collections
- Group and individual learning spaces for scholarly work and recreational reading
- Interlibrary loan and document delivery services
- The Technology Learning Center (TLC)
- The Instructional Materials Center (IMC)
- University Archives and Special Collections Room
For specific details and information, visit the Bailey Library website at http://www.sru.edu/academics/bailey-library.
Library hours of operation are posted on the Bailey Library web page.
Bailey Library Faculty provide university faculty and students with research and references services for all courses and subjects in the Academic Catalog. Information on how to contact them may be found on the library website, or via Bailey Library’s Ask A Librarian portal: http://sru.libguides.com/aalportal.
Bailey Library Contact Information
724-738-2058 (Main office)