Academic Catalog 2020-2021

Slippery Rock University

Academic Complaints

Students who want to file an appeal concerning their grades or any other academic matter should first contact their instructor to seek a resolution. If no agreement can be reached with the instructor, students should contact the appropriate departmental chairperson, then the appropriate dean. Further appeal is to be directed to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Chief Academic Officer. Please refer to the university’s Grade Appeal Policy.