Business Administration, Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Concentration in Accounting
Program Learning Outcomes
- Communicate complex concepts clearly and professionally.
- Critical Thinking/Business Analysis:
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze and interpret financial statements to judge business performance.
- Apply critical thinking skills using quantitative techniques for strategic decision making.
- Ethical Decision Making:
- Understand and demonstrate ethical group and individual behaviors in organizations and local and global society.
- Participate productively in groups and teams, apply leadership skills, and demonstrate contributions to team goals and resolve conflicts.
- Demonstrate a capacity both to lead others to achieve organizational goals and to support effective leadership.
- Sustainability and the Environment:
- Engage in conceptual and empirical research that advances our understanding about the role, dynamics, and impact of corporations in the creation of sustainable social, environmental and economic value.
|MBA Core Requirements|
|ACCT 612||Corporate Accounting||3|
|ECON 602||Managerial Economics||3|
|ECON 619||Quantitative Analysis||3|
|FIN 603||Global Dynamics of Business||3|
|or MRKT 603||Global Dynamics of Business|
|FIN 620||Financial Management||3|
|MGMT 620||Supply Chain Management||3|
|MGMT 658||Strategic Management||3|
|MIS 610||Business Analysis and Decision Support||3|
|MRKT 658||Strategic Marketing Management||3|
|Accounting Concentration Requirements|
|MGMT 651||Organizational Dynamics||3|
|Accounting Concentration Electives|
|Select two classes from the following:||6|
|Budgeting, Performance Management, and Cost Analysis|
|Financial Statement Analysis|
|Accounting Data Analytics|
|Risk Analysis and Internal Control|
Important Curriculum Guide Notes
This Curriculum Guide is provided to help SRU students and prospective students better understand their intended major curriculum. Enrolled SRU students should note that the My Rock Audit may place already-earned and/or in progress courses in different, yet valid, curriculum categories. Enrolled SRU students should use the My Rock Audit Report and materials and information provided by their faculty advisers to ensure accurate progress towards degree completion. The information on this guide is current as of the date listed. Students are responsible for curriculum requirements at the time of enrollment at the University.
PASSHE - Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education Institutions
Major Code: 9MBA
Concentration Code: ACCT