Academic Catalog 2020-2021

Slippery Rock University

Academic Complaints

Students who want to file an appeal concerning their grades or any other academic matter should first contact the instructor. Barring resolution there, students should contact the graduate coordinator or appropriate departmental chairperson, then the appropriate dean. Further appeal may be directed to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Chief Academic Officer. Please refer to the University's Grade Appeal Policy.